Did you know that for comfortable and efficient fleet management, it’s not necessary to spend a lot of time and effort? It’s enough to use quality software that will significantly save your time, money, and effort. What is this – fleet management software?
Fleet management software development is a specialized system that allows for the effective control of vehicles in enterprises, logistics companies, or other organizations with a large fleet. The software has a range of functions.
Functions of fleet management software
If you’re unsure whether to develop fleet management software for your company, we suggest familiarizing yourself with the main functions of the system. Fleet management software includes the following functions:
- Vehicle traffic monitoring. Fleet management software allows you to remotely track the location of cars in real time. The system also collects data on the distance traveled, speed and time of movement.
- Convenient fuel accounting. With the help of the software, you can conveniently monitor fuel consumption. This will allow you to use fuel more efficiently. And this is your company’s saved money.
- Maintenance of vehicles. The software, tailored to your company’s needs and requests, is capable of scheduling vehicle maintenance according to the schedule. You will be notified in advance about the need for maintenance or repair.
- Monitoring of drivers. The software will allow you to keep statistics of driving activity, control the time of work and rest of drivers.
- Creation of reporting. The software also generates fleet usage reports.
- Security. The software can track deviations from the routes, notify about accidents or car thefts.
Using fleet management software allows companies to optimize costs, improve the efficiency of vehicle use, enhance safety, and simplify administrative processes related to fleet management.
Where to order fleet management software?
If you want to improve your company’s operations with software, consider the services of Volpis, a company that develops fleet management software. Volpis can provide real-time vehicle tracking, regular comprehensive reporting, and more efficient resource utilization to improve your company’s operations.
Volpis offers a wide range of services, including the development of fleet management software tailored to the needs of your company. Volpis ensures that the system is adapted to your unique operational requirements. To learn more about the advantages of Volpis software, we recommend visiting the company’s website.